Frequently Asked Questions
• How do I make contact about appointments or queries?
*I AM OFFERING SESSIONS VIA SKYPE/ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ONLINE
If you have any queries for me about counselling and or how I work or if you would like to arrange an appointment, please email on [email protected] or phone me on 07561 828612. Please leave a voicemail if I can’t answer and I will return your call within 24 hours. No text messages please.
• What days are available for appointments
Flexibly by arrangement Tuesday to Friday via Skype or Zoom
• What locations are you based?
Online via Skype or Zoom
West George Street, Glasgow City Centre
Claremont Street, near Kelvingrove Park (Not currently available due to Covid 19 restrictions)
• What is the cost?
Face to face Sessions cost £40, payment via bank transfer (not currently available).
Online session cost £40, payment via bank transfer.
I offer reduced rates for those on low income/students, so please do ask
At the moment I am offering supervision online via Zoom.
My rates are:
Qualified Counsellors £50 for 1 hour and £60 for 1 hour and a half
Trainee Counsellors £35 for 1 hour and £45 for an hour and half
•What is Person Centred Therapy?
Person Centred Therapy was developed by Carl Rogers in the 1950's. The Therapy focuses on creating the strong trusting therapeutic relationship that brings about change for the client. It also believes that the client has the ability to become aware, heal and make the changes they want for themselves.
Person Centred Therapy is a popular and widely used approach to counselling and therapy.
Some of the outcomes of Person Centred Therapy can be:
• Making peace or gain understanding of the past, so that you can start living in the present
• Strengthening your self-esteem and self worth
• Improved relationships with yourself and others
• Better decision and choice making abilities regarding your life